Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Panty Boy

Earlier today I had a very freaky phonesex session with one of my regular callers. He's such a sissyboy. He always call me and tell me he's wearing his wife's panties, and he has his big feet shoved in a pair of her open toe sandals. I always laugh at this sissy because he gets so much pleasure wearing panties. He asked me where he could buy his own panties and lingerie. I told him to go to any department store and go straight to the lingerie section. He told me that he tried that but the sales person always think he's just a pervert looking at women's underwear. So I told him to order panties online. He said no because he didn't want his wife to know that he was shopping online for panties. So I told this weak little sissy to just continue wearing his wife's panties or take her lingerie shopping, then wear the panties when she's done wearing them.

No comments: