Thursday, April 16, 2009

My pussy has been around but still sweet and fresh like any 18 year old



Last night I got a call from an older guy named Walter. Walter is about 50 years old lives alone and favors younger gals. I'm not so young, not so old but I consider myself very mature and very much experienced. Walter told me that he prefers younger women usually 18-25 because their pussy has the young feel to it. Still tight and still easy to get wet. So I had to school my new friend Walter and let him know that us mature women have young tight feeling pussy and it gets wet maybe even wetter than any 25 year old. My pussy has been fucked more times than I can count and I'm very much proud that me and my pussy have lots of experience and have been fucked in every position. That doesn't mean that my pussy is not tight or that it takes longer to get lubricated. I have a high sex drive and just thinking about something erotic gets my pussy tingly. Then Walter mentioned that younger gals know how to suck better cock. Oh yea okay. So they are not shy about it the way us older gals were back then but us older women will suck you dry until you can't walk straight. Call and find out more.

No comments: