Monday, March 2, 2009

He got caught calling me!




One of my regular callers called me this weekend for a quickie. He usually calls me in the afternoon from his cell at work in the bathroom or in the wee hours of the morning while his wife is sleeping. So Red as I call him called me and told me immediately when I answered that he only has a few minutes to talk and that he needed to cum really quick. So I pulled my panties down and began describing what I was wearing. He started telling me how he wanted to bend me over in his bed and lick my ass. All of a sudden I hear a loud boom and then I heard some loud noises coming from Red's phone. I could hear a woman in the background screaming at the top of her lungs. "Who are you talking to you asshole" She repeated over and over. Then she asked him why was he sitting on the staircase with no pants on. I started laughing, imagining him half nude sitting on the stairs jerking his cock with a phone in his hand. Then she grabbed the phone and screamed "Who is this, who are you, where are you, how do you know my husband, what's going on"........... I said nothing. I just held the phone. I would never reveal myself or reveal that her hubby is calling for phone sex. The phone went dead. Red send me an e-mail this morning stating that his wife was drunk and acting her crazy self. LOL, what a weekend I thought. Then he said he would call me later when his wife goes to work. I guess he just can't get enough

No comments: