Thursday, February 26, 2009

Too Kinky Too Freaky Too weird Too Naughty

phonesex with hot ebony nympho. Ready for anything naughty. Call me now!



I'm not surprised when I get calls from guys with shrinking fetishes, latex or food fetishes. I've heard it all. I'm not new to phonesex and I'm not new to the adult industry. I've been to numerous swingers parties and orgie parties. Sometimes I'm the only black woman which makes it even more exciting. Some guys call me and they are shocked when they mention a fetish that I'm very comfortable with and enjoy talking about. Like one of my callers that fantasize about being shrunk and carried around in a large purse or one of my regulars that likes to masturbate in his mother in law's panties. I find it amousing, sometimes funny but overall I find it kinky. It's good to know that people are able to express themselves sexually over the phone without the feeling of being ridiculed or ashamed. What some may find as too wierd, I find as erotic. We are all human. It's natural for us to have wild kinky fetishes and out of this world fantasies. The best part is being able to connect and speak with someone that understands your kinky side and embraces it.

No comments: