Friday, May 22, 2009

Kinky mature ebony phone sex

Kinky ebony phone sex is my specialty. I love talking to white men especially, because they are very open about sexuality. I love talking to younger and older men it really doesn't matter. I'm a cougar. Meaning very mature. I'm at the sexual peek that most guys reach very early in life.
I don't claim to be a young princess and I don't walk around with glittery crowns on my head. NOPE! Not my style. I do like to be treated like a ebony black goddess. My sex drive is way too high to sit around and talk about shopping all day or sissy boys. I love to shop and I do love to train sissy boys that call me, but I'm more of a kinky slutty woman. I like to masturbate and moan and get my pussy sucked and licked. I'd rather talk about cuckolding, oral and anal, face sitting and financial domination. I'm not into the same things that these young princess like to do. I'm not bratty. I can be demanding but not an irritating brat.

No comments: