Saturday, January 3, 2009

Joe's wife is with child

If you've been reading my blog you already know about Joe and his wife. Yes, the same Joe that let's his wife sleep with his white co-workers called me last night and told me about some serious issues in their marriage. She's having a baby was the first thing Joe said when I picked up my phone. Is it your's I asked him? No No No it's not Joe screamed into the phone. She's having a baby with my best friend Joe kept saying. How did this happen he questioned me. I asked him what's been going on in the last few weeks and he told me that his best friend has been at their house living and screwing his wife in their bed every chance he gets. He told his wife to use birth control and she promised she would because they had a scare like this before. Joe said his wife showed him proof from her doctor and she is in fact pregnant. Joe said their is no possibility that it could be his baby because he hasn't sleep with his wife in a long time. He only gets to clean up the mess that other guys leave when their done fucking his wife. As crazy as it sounds Joe gets a kick out of his crazy lifestyle and loves the feeling of knowing another man is pleasing his black ebony wife, but I'm not sure if he's happy with his wife carrying another man's child. Poor guy~

No comments: